Photobucket
Welcome to the blog all about OHS, All OHS!......Episode 3 of The Dirty O Show has been released, look for it below! Congrats to Varsity Girls on a great season, CIML Metro Champions! Upcoming game: Ottumwa Boys Varsity: Ottumwa @ Lincoln Monday, February 20th, 2012!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Warning to immature Facebook Users



I see immature posts on Facebook everyday that are worse than the girl's post in this video. I could just imagine what this dad would do to those kids.

In my opinion, I think what he did is great. From a kids standpoint, I could never imagine being that kid and posting such a dumb*ss thing on Facebook where EVERYONE can see it. If you are one that would or has posted such a disrespectful and immature thing then I would probably think twice...

1 comment:

  1. THATS WHAT MY DAD WOULD DO!! GO DAD!! IF I WAS THAT LITTLE BROTHER I WOULD MAKE SURE NEVER TO DO ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete